Wednesday 22 May 2013

The juices are flowing!

Well another day at work with a too tired Oma to do anything creative today.  I have been working on some Pinterest items, (have I mentioned how much I love - No addicted to Pinterest I am!)

I've decided that I'm making all my Christmas and birthdays gifts this year and I think I'm keeping up to date so far!

Like this tiered pot flower garden, or the box covered foot stool for my daughter and the mason jar candle holders covered with lace doilies I made for each of my girls for Mother's Day!  (Have I mentioned how much I love Pinterest?!)



At any rate, I feel my creative juices flowing once again and this week-end I'm planning to do some kind of craft to do with my 3 grandchildren whose mom's have birthdays coming up shortly!

Must surf Pinterest again to get some awesome ideas that they can so to make that something special for their moms!

Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment