Saturday 11 May 2013

To Blog or Not to Blog

I wonder how other people to do it?  When I say do it, I mean fit all you want to do in your life?  I mean really 7 days a week, four of those working full time, (wasted when I get home, so that time is not useful).  Trying to spend one day a week helping my daughter with two babies under two, and try to make time for my husband and my other grandchildren and include all the things I love to do.  DIY  crafts, (my goal this year is to make all home made gifts).  Right.
But as I read other bloggers, they have perfect homes, cook delicious meals for their families and still have time for themselves.

This is not even mentioning my love of photography (attempting to take an online course and trying to learn Spanish with my new app "duo lingo")
Where so I fit in time for my recumbent cycle that I promised my husband I would use as well as my new lovely bright red mixer so I can bake all the goodies he loves?

Time management:  how come I can be so organized at work and not have a plan for home?

Well that's it.  The beginning of an era of time management at home so I can begin to enjoy more fully the things I love to do.

Join me in my journey as I figure out how I can not only manage it but enjoy it fully to my heart's content!

To blog or not to blog- definitely blog.  Keep focused, enjoy the journey of its ups and downs and my accomplishments along the way!!

Roelie

No comments:

Post a Comment